Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

A Late Take on My Yearly Challenge 2017

I apologize for being a scatter-brain, but when I left blogging for a permanent (which it wasn't) break and creating my new, laid-back blog, I forgot that I'd started a fun-- and sometimes necessary-- yearly challenge hosted by Lark @ The Bookwyrm's Hoard. 

It's The Backlist Reader Challenge 2017, geared to encourage you to read your older titles, whether on your wishlist or actually on your shelves or e-reader, since before 2016. Rules here.

Before you shake your head because I'm starting a challenge mid-year, actually I signed up before New Year's and was eager to participate then. Lately I have to tighten my book spending because of financial issues such as a distant move, so I reluctantly signed up for NetGalley again and borrowed a couple of books, but I'll also read my older titles too :)

This post will be linked on my sidebar through the badge for the challenge if you want to check my progress. Still a work in progress for a bit.....



Books older than 2016 that I've been wanting to read for a long time--->

reading now:
1. Past Crimes by Glen Erik Hamilton (2015)
DNF/put aside status

reading now:
1. Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts (2015) from my kindle backlist
recommended by Lark,, Kathryn and Katherine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!